Monday, September 12, 2022

Celebrity Birthday's for September 11th

HOLLYWOOD Walk Of Famer 🌠 BIRTHDAY🎂 shout-outs for September 11th goto 🥁…

American actress of screen, television & stage, author and Walk Of Famer/Sat anist Taraji P. Henson (September 11, 1970). She has a *"star" on the HOLLYWOOD Walk Of Fame in the Motion Picture Category. Though not fellow Birthday célébrants I'd be remiss were I not to feature some of Taraji's fellow celebrity/Sat anists buddies that I'm sure you recognize.


American actor of television and screent, singer and Walk Of Famer Earl Holliman (September 11, 1928). He has a star on the HOLLYWOOD Walk Of Fame in the Television Category.

*Why are the thousands of "stars" in my portfolio inverted? You can take any "star" on the Walk Of Fame, flip it, and reach the same conclusion. For a complete explanation click the link in my IG bio or click the link here > bit.ly/2U3wXSk

Follow The Zale Map on Facebook for all Walk Of Famer Updates here > is.gd/X5Ss2

I don't get paid for these celebrity reveals so if you feel led you can donate any amount to: PayPal.me/dannyzale

No comments:

Post a Comment