Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Celebrity Birthday's for October 11th

HOLLYWOOD Walk Of Famer 🌠 belated BIRTHDAY🎂 shout-outs for October 11th goto 🥁…

American rock, R&B & soul singer; keyboardist, guitarist, songwriter, producer, co-founder & lead vocalist of Hall & Oates and Walk Of Famer/Sat anist Daryl Hall (October 11, 1946). Hall & Oates have a group *star on the HOLLYWOOD Walk Of Fame in the Recording Category.


Though not a Walk Of Famer as of yet I'd be remiss were I not to feature American rapper and songwriter/Sat anist Cardi B ~ Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar (October 11, 1992).


*Why are the tens of thousands of "stars" in my picture portfolio inverted? You can take any "star" on the Walk Of Fame, flip it, and reach the same conclusion. For a complete explanation click the link in my IG bio or click the link here > bit.ly/2U3wXSk

Follow The Zale Map on Facebook for all Walk Of Famer Updates here > is.gd/X5Ss2

Like many content creators I don't get paid for these celebrity reveals so if you feel led you can donate any amount safely and securely at: PayPal.me/dannyzale

Thank you and may the LORD GOD bless you and yours. ~ Danny E Zale

No comments:

Post a Comment