Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Attention HOLLYWOOD: Star Walk Ceremony

Attention HOLLYWOOD: Happening now!


Avril Lavigne getting a "star" in the Category of Recording this morning, Wednesday, August 31, 2022, at 11:30 AM PT. Emcee is Lupita Sanchez Cornejo, Chair of the Chamber of Commerce. Guest Speakers are John Feldman and rapper Machine Gun Kelly. The exact address is  6212 HOLLYWOOD Blvd., at (G-37) on The Zale Map Of The Starz. Come say "Hey!" and, remember, if they're on the Walk Of Fame they're on my map.

The Zale Map (Avril Lavigne Edition)

Get it here > bit.ly/3KvSQQ0

Follow The Zale Map on Facebook for all Walk Of Famer Updates here > is.gd/X5Ss2

*Why is the "star" inverted? Why are the thousands of stars in my portfolio inverted? You can take any "star" on the Walk Of Fame, flip it, and reach the same conclusion. Click the link in my IG bio for the complete explanation.

I don't get paid for these celebrity reveals so if you enjoy my content and would like to help keep me afloat please donate any amount by going here > PayPal.me/dannyzale

No comments:

Post a Comment