Monday, August 22, 2022

HOLLYWOOD Celebrity Birthdays August 20th

HOLLYWOOD Walk Of Famer 🌠 BIRTHDAY🎂 shout-outs for August 20th goto 🥁…

American actress of screen, televison & stage, comedian and Walk Of Famer Amy Adams (August 20, 1974). She has a star on the HOLLYWOOD Walk Of Fame in the Motion Picture Category. Thoughnot a Walk Of Famer as yet I'd be remiss were I not to feature Amy's fellow Birthday girl célébrant/Sat anist American singer, songwriter, actress, X Factor judge, voice actress and writer Demi Lovato (August 20, 1992).


The Zale Map Of HOLLYWOOD

(Nipsey Hussle Edition)

Get it here > bit.ly/3pgNqP5

Follow The Zale Map on Facebook for all Walk Of Famer Updates here > is.gd/X5Ss2

*Why is the "star" inverted? Hint: You can take any "star" on the Walk Of Fame, flip it, and reach the same conclusion. Click the link in my IG bio for the answer.

I don't get paid for these celebrity reveals so if you enjoy my content and would like to help keep it going please donate any amount by going here > PayPal.me/dannyzale


No comments:

Post a Comment